Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
Recipe type: dessert
- 1¼ c. flour
- ¼ c. oats
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. peanut butter
- ¼ c. softened butter
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¾ c. M&M'S®
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Sift together flour, oats, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add milk, vanilla, and egg to creamed mixture.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and ½ c. M&M'S®.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto lined cookie sheet. Flatten cookies with the back of your spoon. Top with 4-5 red and green M&M'S®.