This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveABox #CollectiveBias
Now a second generation is enjoying Cheerios™ in our home. And yet another house divided in the battle of dry versus milk. We all agree though they are delicious and fun to craft and create with. Who remembers creating cereal necklaces? I can honestly say mine rarely made it home.
These specially marked boxes of Cheerios™ can only be found at Walmart for a limited time.
- 3½ c. Multi Grain Cheerios ™
- ¾ c. freeze dried blueberries
- ½ c. peanut butter
- ½. c. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix blueberries and cereal in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Heat peanut butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Stir and heat at 30 second intervals until combined.
- Pour mixture over the dry cereal and blueberries. Mix.
- Press mixture firmly into a parchment lined 13" x 9" pan.
- Freeze until firm. Cut into small rectangles.
- Store in an airtight container.
Remember, these specially marked boxes are only available for a limited amount of time at Walmart. Who in your life deserves a box of yummy cereal?
As you may have heard, some select boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced over two weeks in July at the Lodi, California plant, have been recalled due to a wheat allergen. This recall only affects consumers with Celiac disease or a gluten-sensitivity. To learn more about the recall, and if your product is affected please go to: http://blog.generalmills.com/.