These chocolate mint m&m cake batter cookies definitely met our criteria. A soft cookie with just a hint of peppermint topped with our favorite candy, mint m&m’s. They were a hit with the whole family.
Chocolate Mint M&M Cake Batter Cookies
Chocolate cake batter cookies with a hint of mint, topped with mint m&m's.
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- ⅓ c. vegetable or canola oil
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. mint m&m's
- Preeat oven to 350°F (
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, mint extract and eggs.
- Drop 1-inch balls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Top with 3 m&m's
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes until set. Cool 1 minute; then transfer to cooling racks.