White Chicken Chili
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1 can white beans
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1- 4.5 oz. chopped green chilies
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- pinch of cumin
- Dice onions. Place onions in oiled pan.
- Chop chicken into 1/2″ cubes while onions soften. Add chicken to the pan and cook through.
- Add broth, cream of chicken, beans, and green chilies. Mix.
- Add taco seasoning and cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with onions, cheddar, and green onions.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 317 Fat: 13g Saturated fat: 4g Unsaturated fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 11g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 890mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 36g Cholesterol: 106mg
Can be cooked in the crock pot for 6-8 hours on low.
Need an easy weekday meal? Don’t forget to pin for later!